
Mother's day was also restful. Derek took Payton to the park and when they came home Payton had a boutique of flowers for me that they had bought. The rest of the day was just lounging around the house and running a couple of errands.
On Saturday, Derek and Payton played in the pool. All I can say is that Payton has NO FEAR. She was getting mad at Derek for holding on to her, and she would put her face all the way in the water. Derek kept saying, "You can't swim. I have to hold on to you." Another side note that had Derek and I laughing was Payton and her swim diaper. As you may know, a swim diaper doesn't keep pee pee out of the pool. It is still a diaper and it soaks in water. Therefore, when Payton would get out of the pool her swim diaper would naturally "drain" down her legs. She would yell, "I am tee- teeing!" She would also bend down to look at the "tee-tee." She did this EVERY single time she got out of the pool to jump back in. She even went so far as to go over to the grass and bend down to "tee-tee." It seriously was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.


No comments:
Post a Comment