Do you know those little rides outside of the grocery store? You know the ones that are probably teeming with all sorts of nasty germs? The ones that you have to pay 50 cents for and only take quarters? The ones that last about 30 seconds? Does anyone know what I am talking about? Well, apparently Payton loves the little horse ride outside the grocery store. So much so that came rain (been there) sleet (not really sleet but really, really cold) or shine (like 100 plus in the dead of summer) Payton MUST ride it. Whenever I even mention going to the store, Payton will already tell you what horse she is going to ride. My mom happens to shop at the same store. So the other day after dance these are the pictures I received.



I have no idea why she is making the above face, but it cracked me up so I thought I would share.
Payton also got to spend time last Friday at my parents' house with the one and only Cooper. She is stuck to him like glue whenever he is around.

On another note........... Payton needs to wear something green to school for St. Patty's day. My mom was just planning on picking her up a green shirt. However, my mom got sucked into Jack & Janie and now Payton has a new green dress with matching headband.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday.
2 comments:
That dress is SO cute! I told Bryan M needed something green to wear to school too and he bought her a Kermit the Frog t-shirt. True story. :)
Oh and it's a shirt from the BOYS' section. Even better.
Post a Comment