We did have a birthday party to attend on Saturday. It was at Urban Air, which is a huge trampoline park. Payton insisted that Derek and I jump with her. I have to say that I haven't jumped on a trampoline since high school and it was still pretty fun.
On Sunday, I took Payton around the block on her swing car.
She would have to stop and take a break every now and then before she was off again at full speed.
And another break.
Also, I realize she has on two different socks. I have tried to get Payton to play the "Sock Puzzle" game with me. This game involves taking all the socks without a friend and finding its friend. The first two times we played this game she was all into it. Now she isn't that interested in playing. I wonder why? So when I told her to go put her socks on to go outside, those were the socks she picked out to wear. She thought it was hilarious to have on two different socks. What can I say? I have learned to pick my battles.


2 comments:
My sister who is 23 doesn't like to wear matching socks (she simply doesn't care) so let's hope Payton C. grows out of this little sock phase!
I will say in her defense, that she grabbed the nearest socks that she could find. They just happened to be the ones laying on the sofa that I couldn't find the matching the socks.
Post a Comment