Thursday, April 22, 2010

TV Makes Everything Look Fun




I love me some HGTV, especially House Hunters. It is so fun to watch and give my opinion about what house they should pick. However, real life house hunting is for the birds. At first it was fun, but after about eight houses it was no longer fun. In fact, I would say it was down right frustrating!!!


We found one house that we finally decided to make an offer. However, someone beat us by four hours. Therefore, we were back at square one looking at houses again. Now we have another offer on a house that we placed on Tuesday night. However, the seller lives in Hawaii and we haven't heard back. On top of that, did I mention we have to sale our house???? It has only been on the market for 5 days, but I am starting to get nervous. I know, I need to take a deep breath, but us purchasing a new house is contingent on selling the one we have. We have had one showing, and the only feedback we received back was that they didn't like the upstairs layout. Unfortunately, that is not something we can change.

On a lighter note, here is one of the pictures from our listing. Notice anything interesting in the picture?




aside from the toys????? Daisy is on the Internet now!!!

1 comment:

Aggie99 said...

Oh no, househunting definitely sucks! Especially when you have different tastes and ideas about what's really important.

I have to admit, it took me awhile to find Daisy. :) It's like "Where's Waldo!"