
I know the picture is small, but I had to scan it in. I know, I know, as a lawyer there is that whole copyright thing, but I am giving them some props on the blog. Go Picture People....... There, I hope that will mitigate any liability.
If you click on the picture it will enlarge it so you can see the entire cuteness in all its glory. BTW, Payton says Ooh, Ooh, Ooh alot. And on the picture on the right you can tell that is what she is doing.
I would also like to point out that I agree with Daon that the hat does make it seems like she should have a British accent. The hat is a little bit "Tiny Timish" but it was way too cute not get.


3 comments:
So I spelled a word wrong and tried to fix it.... Anyway... Ash says you're coming for a visit. YAY!! I can't wait to meet the little one. Cute Pictures!!
Tooo cute!
Post a Comment